Healthy stuffed chicken breast
Check our Turmeric Mega Sale!
I could eat this stuffed chicken breast every single day. It’s super tender, tastes fantastic, and is a healthy meal all by itself – no sides required!
Course: Main Course
Keyword: Healthy chicken breast recipe, Stuffed chicken breast
Calories: 262 kcal
Author: Christel Oerum
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 oz. low-fat mozzarella
- 1 artichoke heart (from a can)
- 1 tsp. sundried tomato, chopped
- 5 large basil leaves
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Pinch of pepper
- Preheat the oven to 365 F (185 C).
- Cut the chicken breast almost halfway through with a sharp knife.
- Chop up the mozzarella, artichoke, basil, tomato, and garlic. Mix to combine and stuff it into the cut chicken breast.
- Use a few toothpicks to close the chicken breast around the stuffing (you can see how in the video above).
- Place the chicken breast on a baking sheet or aluminum foil, and season it with pepper, curry powder, and paprika.
- Bake for around 20 minutes (depending on the size of the chicken breast).
- Remember to remove the toothpicks before serving, and you’re done!
- Optional: To make the chicken breast even more tender, start by brining it in salt water as described in my post “How To Cook The Perfect Chicken Breast”.